Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.